UT Tyler Online
Informatics, Quality & Safety MSN
Advance your career with the unique MSN–IQS from UT Tyler.
- Courses are 100% online in a student-friendly format.
- Flexible course scheduling designed for the working RN.
- No need to find a preceptor with our competency-based preceptorship.
- Mapped to the ANCC Test Plan for Board Certification in Informatics Nursing.
- Sound basis for future doctoral studies or for career advancement.
Why UT Tyler?
Our program director, Dr. Cheryl D. Parker, is a member and 2020 president of the National Board of Directors for the American Nursing Informatics Association.
Our program is accredited by the renowned Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
Our graduate online programs are consistently ranked in the top 20 by US News & World Report.
You will progress through the program with a group of professionals with shared interests & goals.
Meet a Professor
Dr. Cheryl D. Parker, PhD, RN-BC, CNE
Clinical Assistant Professor
Dr. Parker developed UT Tyler’s program with the working adult in mind and the culmination of her 20+ years of experience as a working informatics nurse specialist and informatics leader.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.