Swoop into Dual Credit with UT Tyler
The Dual Credit Program provides students with the ability to earn college credit while in high school. Our goal is to provide our student with a strong foundation of experience that will help them understand how to perform at the level required
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.family. At UT Tyler we offer our Dual Credit students:
- One-on-One Advising
- Concierge registration process
- Courses that are guaranteed to fit into core requirements
- Credit from a UT System University
- Tutoring and academic support
- An affordable tuition rate at $99 per credit hour. (Additional fees may apply for science labs)
Dual Credit students will pay a fraction of the cost of our native students:
- $99/credit hour
The University of Texas at Tyler can work with high school partners to offer dual credit courses in a variety of formats, including:
- High School Campus: A credentialed high school instructor teaches the course on the high school campus and serves as the Instructor of Record.
- UT Tyler Campus: A UT Tyler faculty member serves as the Instructor of Record on UT Tyler’s campus and students are responsible for reporting to the location for class meetings.
- Online Dual Credit: Online hybrid dual credit course with UT Tyler faculty as the Instructor of Record and high school teacher as facilitator/coach to provide support and discipline for students in a classroom setting.
For current student information click here.